Mystic 2014 Majestic 5/4mm Mens D/L Fullsuit Wetsuit With Back-Zip - Now On Sale!
This is the top of the line wetsuit made my Mystic. This wetsuit was designed with the intention to build the most feature rich wetsuit possible!
You will be amazed at how easily the wetsuit slides on and off with the new super stretch neoprene. Check out all the features and benefits and pictures!
The Majestic wetsuit is packed with features including: 100% M-Flex, liquid sealed, ultra light-weight foam and Iso-prene mesh. It's also got an easy access back zip and a reinforced chest panel for extra insulation. It's super light and super flexible.
Features and Benefits:
- Liquid Seams - The Liquid seam process is a highly technical method to create a waterproof layer, this is used to make seams waterproof. The rubber formula is melted onto seams between neoprene panels.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) In addition to the liquid seams, it is GBS to prevent water and wind from entering the wetsuit to keeep you warmer.
- PK Coated Zipper(check out the picture) - The Coated PK zip is the best you can use on a wetsuit. The zip mechanism is coated with a high durable liquid that will also help to keep water from coming into the suit.
The Puller is made of stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Lightweight Neoprene
- M-Flex (Tri-span) 100% flex - M-flex is a stretch layer within the neoprene. The high stretch of this layer creates a flexible suit, which makes it possible to move without restrictions.
- Teddy Prene (Plush) Inside
- Critical Taping Inside
- Velcro Ankle Closure
- Debossed Cuffs
- Diamond Kneepads
- Non Slip Cuffs
- Key Pocket
- Polygiene - Polygiene antimicrobial technology, using natural silver salt. has gained recognition as an effective and environmentally friendly antimicrobial technology across many sports and industries.
Fro more info go to: www.polygiene.com
- Double Neck Construction
- Overhead Backup
- Clean Neck Closure
- Coloured S-seams (liquid Seals)
- Colored PK Zip
- Iso-prene Mesh (20%)
- Aqua Flush System - The Aquaflush neoprene in a perforated rubber panel positioned on the lower part of the leg, designed to prevent the accumulation of water in the leg of the wetsuit during use.